Mi-Voice have been supporting a wide range of trade unions in the management and delivery of their ballots and elections. During COVID-19 Mi-Voice can ensure your voting process runs smoothly whatever is going on in the world, from anywhere in the world, keeping participants safe and socially distant as they vote safely from home online, by post, SMS and/or phone.
Our secure online nomination and voting platform allows nominations and proxy/advance voting via multiple channels ensuring all stakeholders have a say in key issues impacting organisations during these challenging times.
As a UK Government approved Independent Scrutineer our dedicated team of election experts ensure a smooth process that meets the specific demands of both statutory and non-statutory trade union ballots and elections. Mi-Voice will ensure the process is up to date with any changes to legislation and that the process is fully compliant.
Mi-Voice allows trade unions to utilise a combination of voting methods according to their requirements. This multi-channel approach optimises participation and cost effectiveness, especially for ongoing election and/or balloting requirements.
Areas where Mi-Voice can support trade unions:
- Trade union executive elections
- Industrial action ballots
- Political fund ballots
- Merger ballots
- Consultative balloting services
- Committee elections
- Multi-channel voting – online, postal and/or in-person
- Returning Officer
- E-voting licensed platform for non-industrial action balloting
- Pay reviews
From start to finish, we can support you with the following:
- Management of the entire electoral process
- Access to the most advanced nominations and e-voting platform available on the market today
- Creation of a tailored election marketing page and integration with social media
- Set-up of ballot quickly & conveniently
- Distribution of ballots electronically including reporting on the performance of any campaign distributed on your behalf
- Postal, SMS and in-person voting to supplement online voting
- Postal ballot request service
- Real-time reporting on turnout
- Electronic counting of any postal returns
- Declaration of results
- Review of the quality of membership data
- Support to electing organisation and the electorate
Our e-voting licence option allows many of our trade unions to undertake a number of their own election processes which reduces the need for industrial action.
Mi-Voice can also act as the Returning Officer, ensuring the entire is process is managed with integrity.
Postal, online, telephone, SMS and/or in person – every vote matters.
Delivering your election requirements on your behalf.
Provides you with the ability to manage your own vote online, simply and cost effectively.
Voting tailored to your needs
Tell us your election needs and we can customise our service accordingly.
Customisable voting platform
Our online voting platform is fully customisable, supporting a wide range of voting scenarios.
Social media friendly
Broaden your election campaign reach and widen participation across all technology and social media.
Keep up to date with every stage of your vote with our clear and concise reporting dashboard.
Single use or annual licence
Our software is available for single use or can be subscribed to annually.