We have been providing e-voting services to Student Unions since 2009. Our clients include student unions from Oxford University, the Open University, Lancaster University, University of Surrey and Newcastle University.
Mi-Voice is typically licensed on an annual basis; allowing a Union to conduct as many elections, referendums and surveys as required. Our e-voting platform supports Single Transferable Vote (ERS 97), the Alternative Vote and First Past the Post voting methodologies.
Benefits of Mi-Voice’s e-voting platform:
- Election of officers
- Common room elections
- Club and Society elections
- Union wide referendums
- Course rep elections
Our other services which may interest student unions include our hustings and nominations offerings.
- Unlimited use; system can be used for as many events as required for period of license
- Optimised to increase turnout; Mi-Voice integrates with social media platforms to ensure an event is promoted to the widest possible audience
- Real time reporting; allows an administrator to determine exactly what is happening with their election, instantly
- Quick and easy to use; simple, intuitive interface enables events to be set up quickly and securely
- Flexibility; Mi-Voice can operate as a stand alone e-voting platform, or it can be integrated with existing University/Union systems for voter authentication