Mi-Voice can provide you with a range of election services to assist housing associations in the provision of resident voting and consultation that includes:
- Resident Board elections
- Resident surveys
- Resident referendums
From start to finish, we can support you with the following:
- Tailoring the nomination and election process to meet your requirements
- Management of the entire electoral process – including management of voting at an AGM
- Access to the most advanced online nomination and e-voting platform available on the market
- Creation of election marketing page
- Integration with social media to raise awareness & grow participation
- Set-up of ballot
- Distribution of ballots electronically including reporting on the performance of any campaign distributed on your behalf
- Postal, SMS and in-person voting to supplement online voting and ensure inclusivity
- Postal ballot request service
- Real-time reporting on turnout
- Electronic counting of any postal returns
- Declaration of results
- Review of the quality of membership data
- Support to electing organisation and the electorate
Choose from fully managed where we project manage the entire process on your behalf or self-service using our e-voting platform.
Postal, online, telephone, SMS and/or in person – every vote matters.
Delivering your election requirements on your behalf.
Provides you with the ability to manage your own vote online, simply and cost effectively.
Voting tailored to your needs
Tell us your election needs and we can customise our service accordingly.
Customisable voting platform
Our online voting platform is fully customisable, supporting a wide range of voting scenarios.
Social media friendly
Broaden your election campaign reach and widen participation across all technology and social media.
Keep up to date with every stage of your vote with our clear and concise reporting dashboard.
Single use or annual licence
Our software is available for single use or can be subscribed to annually.