Mi-Voice’s e-voting and survey platform has been helping a number of schools since 2007.
By using Mi-Voice our software takes the administration away from already stretched resources within schools, helping to deliver the following requirements quickly and cost-effectively:
- Pupil/parent surveys
- School Governor elections
- School Council elections
- Citizenship lessons
From start to finish, we can support you with the following:
- Management of the entire electoral process
- Access to the most advanced nominations and e-voting platform available on the market today
- Creation of election marketing page and integration with social media
- Set-up of ballot
- Distribution of ballots electronically including reporting on the performance of any campaign distributed on your behalf
- Postal, SMS and in-person voting to supplement online voting
- Postal ballot request service
- Real-time reporting on turnout
- Electronic counting of any postal returns
- Declaration of results
- Review of the quality of membership data
- Support to electing organisation and the electorate
Many schools choose to use our voting services as self-service. Mi-Voice has increased participation and considerably reduced the administration involved in a number of schools.
Postal, online, telephone, SMS and/or in person – every vote matters.
Delivering your election requirements on your behalf.
Provides you with the ability to manage your own vote online, simply and cost effectively.
Voting tailored to your needs
Tell us your election needs and we can customise our service accordingly.
Customisable voting platform
Our online voting platform is fully customisable, supporting a wide range of voting scenarios.
Social media friendly
Broaden your election campaign reach and widen participation across all technology and social media.
Keep up to date with every stage of your vote with our clear and concise reporting dashboard.
Single use or annual licence
Our software is available for single use or can be subscribed to annually.