Credit Union elections
We can support Credit Unions with their Credit Union elections:
- Credit union elections to council/board
- Credit Union Board elections, Board Oversight Committee and Election of Auditors
- Ordinary and Special resolutions
- Advance/Proxy voting for General Meetings
- Virtual General Meeting hosting
- Consultative ballots
We can provide complete project management for Credit Union elections, fully managed from start to finish:
- Management of the entire electoral process
- Access to the most advanced nominations and e-voting platform available on the market today
- Creation of Credit Union election marketing page and integration with social media
- Set-up of Credit Union ballot
- Distribution of ballots electronically, including reporting on the performance of any campaign distributed on your behalf
- Postal and SMS voting to supplement online voting
- Postal ballot request service
- Hosting of General Meeting online
- Managing voting process during your online General Meeting
- Real-time reporting on turnout
- Electronic counting of any postal returns
- Declaration of results
- Review of the quality of membership data
- Support to electing organisation and the electorate
Virtual General Meetings
As social distancing is likely to be in place for some time, the likelihood of large in-person meetings appears unlikely. We have therefore developed our election services to offer a complete remote governance solution of virtual General Meeting/webinar hosting, combined with our online registration and voting services, ensuring your members can have their say on organisational matters safely from the comfort of their home.
Whether it’s a Credit Union AGM, EGM or SGM we can host your meeting virtually on your behalf so that wherever your members are in the world, they can register to attend, access the meeting virtually and vote securely.
Alternatively, if you would rather host your own online meeting, our online voting software works alongside a number of meeting hosting solutions so you can still take advantage of our secure nomination and voting software to manage all aspects of voting.
For more information on how a virtual General Meeting works click here.
Taking care of governance on your behalf
We’ll take care of all the administration, setup and management of your meeting requirements, together with your nomination and voting processes to ensure effective governance. We manage all communications with your members so that you can continue to take care of day-to-day matters, safe in the knowledge that the democratic governance of your organisation continues to run effectively.
Quick to setup
We understand that these are challenging times for organisations and plans are constantly changing so if you would like to know more about how we can support your next Credit Union election and see if we can fit in with your timescales then we’d be happy to discuss how we can assist you.
Postal, online, telephone, SMS and/or in person – every vote matters.
Delivering your election requirements on your behalf.
Provides you with the ability to manage your own vote online, simply and cost effectively.
Voting tailored to your needs
Tell us your election needs and we can customise our service accordingly.
Customisable voting platform
Our online voting platform is fully customisable, supporting a wide range of voting scenarios.
Social media friendly
Broaden your election campaign reach and widen participation across all technology and social media.
Keep up to date with every stage of your vote with our clear and concise reporting dashboard.
Single use or annual licence
Our software is available for single use or can be subscribed to annually.