Local Government & Community Engagement
Mi-Voice’s first ever e-voting project was for Southampton City Council in 2006. Since then we have worked with numerous Local Authorities in the UK, France and Italy to facilitate:
- Youth engagement projects
- UKYP elections
- Youth Council elections
- Young Mayor elections
- Citizen surveys
A broad range of our voting and consultation services can be provided:
- Fully managed election process for nominations and voting
- Licence to our e-voting platform, allowing organisations to manage their own ballot/survey
- Printing and distribution of postal ballots
- Provision of multi-channel voting; online, postal, in-person and SMS
- Full support to you and members of the public
- Integration of event with social media platforms
Recent projects include; the use of our e-voting platform in Hillingdon’s referendum on a third runway at Heathrow with our partners UK Engage and the British Youth Council’s ‘Make Your Mark’ campaign, where we printed and distributed over a million ballot papers, in addition to providing our e-voting services.
Postal, online, telephone, SMS and/or in person – every vote matters.
Delivering your election requirements on your behalf.
Provides you with the ability to manage your own vote online, simply and cost effectively.
Voting tailored to your needs
Tell us your election needs and we can customise our service accordingly.
Customisable voting platform
Our online voting platform is fully customisable, supporting a wide range of voting scenarios.
Social media friendly
Broaden your election campaign reach and widen participation across all technology and social media.
Keep up to date with every stage of your vote with our clear and concise reporting dashboard.
Single use or annual licence
Our software is available for single use or can be subscribed to annually.