National Health Service
Mi-Voice can provide a range of electoral services to assist the National Health Service by helping Foundation Trust Hospitals in the provision of Governor elections that includes:
- Complete management of nominations and balloting processes
- Candidate training/workshops
- Design and distribution of all nomination/ ballot material (postal, online, mobile and in person)
- Nomination response service
- Review of quality of membership data
- Distribution of voting collateral by e-mail and post
- Creation of election marketing page and integration with social media
- Electronic counting of any postal returns
- Real-time reporting on turnout
- Declaration of results
- Support to electing organisation and the electorate
- Post results analysis
Choose from fully managed where we project manage the entire process on your behalf or self-service using our e-voting platform.
Postal, online, telephone, SMS and/or in person – every vote matters.
Delivering your election requirements on your behalf.
Provides you with the ability to manage your own vote online, simply and cost effectively.
Voting tailored to your needs
Tell us your election needs and we can customise our service accordingly.
Customisable voting platform
Our online voting platform is fully customisable, supporting a wide range of voting scenarios.
Social media friendly
Broaden your election campaign reach and widen participation across all technology and social media.
Keep up to date with every stage of your vote with our clear and concise reporting dashboard.
Single use or annual licence
Our software is available for single use or can be subscribed to annually.