NHS Foundation Trust Elections
Mi-Voice can provide a range of electoral services to assist the National Health Service by helping NHS Foundation Trust Hospitals in the provision of Governor elections that includes:
- Complete management of nominations and balloting processes
- Reduced administrative burden
- Focused on candidate recruitment, based on the skill and diversity requirements of the Trust
- Candidate training/workshops
- Design and distribution of all nomination/ ballot material (postal, online, mobile and in-person)
- Nomination response service
- Review of quality of membership data
- Distribution of voting collateral by e-mail and post
- Creation of election marketing page and integration with social media
- Tailored to drive engagement and increase turnout
- Electronic counting of any postal returns
- Real-time reporting on turnout
- Declaration of results
- Support to electing organisation and the electorate
- Post results analysis
Mi-Voice are already supporting several NHS Foundation Trusts with managing their elections. If you are looking for a more responsive voting provider or wish to review your current arrangements and would like to know more about how we have successfully delivered other Trust’s nomination and elections processes, please get in touch.
Postal, online, telephone, SMS and/or in person – every vote matters.
Delivering your election requirements on your behalf.
Provides you with the ability to manage your own vote online, simply and cost effectively.
Voting tailored to your needs
Tell us your election needs and we can customise our service accordingly.
Customisable voting platform
Our online voting platform is fully customisable, supporting a wide range of voting scenarios.
Social media friendly
Broaden your election campaign reach and widen participation across all technology and social media.
Keep up to date with every stage of your vote with our clear and concise reporting dashboard.
Single use or annual licence
Our software is available for single use or can be subscribed to annually.