If your election requires an in-person vote we can help!
Wherever you are, we can set up a dedicated polling station to administer an official and impartial, in-person vote for ballots and general meetings.
As part of this service, we can provide staff to assist in the registration of members and to brief proxy holders.
Why not combine your in-person vote with our online, SMS or postal service options to ensure wider participation that’s inclusive to all your members?
- Design and production of ballot papers
- Distribution and collation of ballot papers if required
- Combine with our e-voting service to widen participation through connected polling stations
- Option to use handheld voting devices
- Mi-Voice staff can assist in the running of your event, including management of registration, as well as voting by paper/hand or via an electronic device
- Mi-Voice staff are independent scrutineers and will ensure your event is fully compliant with voting regulations
- Multi-channel voting options ensures wider participation
- Reduces workload for your organisation
- Expert assistance on hand to ensure the smooth running of your event
Postal, online, telephone, SMS and/or in person – every vote matters.
Delivering your election requirements on your behalf.
Provides you with the ability to manage your own vote online, simply and cost effectively.
Voting tailored to your needs
Tell us your election needs and we can customise our service accordingly.
Customisable voting platform
Our online voting platform is fully customisable, supporting a wide range of voting scenarios.
Social media friendly
Broaden your election campaign reach and widen participation across all technology and social media.
Keep up to date with every stage of your vote with our clear and concise reporting dashboard.
Single use or annual licence
Our software is available for single use or can be subscribed to annually.